“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” – Albert Einstein
Playing the Game of Life is entertaining, but what is it all about? The Game of Life depicts the life cycle of an adult entering or leaving college. The Life cards provide points for specific behaviors, and players must make life and moral decisions along the way.
Life, like all other games, is a game. The only distinction is that life is the only game we are not aware of being a game. Each of us has created, mostly subconsciously, a set of rules (our values) based on our worldview and beliefs, and we believe these rules are just and naturally true. And everyone else’s is incorrect.
Rules to game of life
Before digging deeper into the rules of living life as a game, let’s take a quick look at what life requires of each of us on a daily basis. These prerequisites are necessary for living your life to the fullest extent of fulfillment and happiness. These are the non-negotiables that must be completely acknowledged and accepted before proceeding. To put it another way, you must truly agree with the following assertions before you can begin to change your rules for playing the game of life.
To be successful in life, you must follow these directions to game of life:
- Recognizing that the outcomes of your life are a direct mirror of your regular thoughts, words, and actions.
- Choosing your own route rather than the one chosen for you by others.
- Committing to something valuable. This is your greater mission, often known as your personal tale.
- Committing to everyday improvement and learning from experience, other people, errors, and failure.
- Taking advantage of possibilities to advance your life in a positive direction.
- Accepting complete responsibility for your life, choices, decisions, and actions, without whining, blaming, or making excuses.
- Developing curiosity on a daily basis.
- Inquiring into your life, concerns, and situations in a variety of thought-provoking and illuminating ways.
- Maintaining mental flexibility and being open to new viewpoints, ideas, and opinions.
- Relaxing, unwinding, and having fun is one of the finest methods to succeed at Game of Life. You may discover that when you concentrate on having fun and connecting with your friends/family instead of winning, you win more easily. That, however, is just a personal experience.
These are the prerequisites for enjoying life to the fullest. By recognizing and adopting these concepts, you will place yourself in an ideal mental state that will change how you think about your life and surroundings. Only then will you be completely prepared to grasp and integrate the basic principles of living life as a game.
The Bottom Line for Rules to Game of Life
Always keep in mind that we created up the rules, even if we did so unwittingly and mostly through the influence of our society and our parents, and that we are the ones who have to live by them to test our luck for success. We may recall that events have no intrinsic value when we do so, and the sorrow and suffering that arise from “losing at the game of life” can be instantly dissipated on the spot as a consequence.
Our Recommended Programs
Natalie Ledwell, personal development guru and bestselling author, wants to share her secrets to success with you in a free online training session. Not only will she shed light on how she overcame her financial struggles, but she will also teach you how you can do the same exact thing that she did. You will even go through a guided exercise that will tap into your subconscious mind to dissolve any limiting beliefs you may have around money and prosperity.
Plus she’s bringing on the amazing Mary Morrissey to share her wisdom with you too!
Mind Movies Matrix Webinar
Many people believe that once we hit a certain age, our personality becomes so ingrained that it’s impossible to change.
But with the power of the latest Neuroscience, you CAN reprogram your mind.
After you click on the link above, you’ll discover how to rise above any sort of challenges and self-sabotage you’re facing in your finances, career, and overall well-being.
(Free Download) 100 Success Affirmations
To give you a helping hand, my friend Natalie Ledwell of Mind Movies (the creator of
the most popular visualization software on the planet) created
a very special gift that's going to help you reprogram your mind so that you can manifest fast!
It's a downloadable PDF with 100 powerful Success & Abundance Affirmations,
and it's totally free!
All you need to do is pick one affirmation each day and repeat it out loud as many times
as you can. Through repetition, you'll be reprogramming your subconscious mind to think from
an abundance and success mindset!
Remember that your thoughts create your reality. 😉
Your FREE Manifesting Amplifier Visualization Exercise (inside!)
Wow! You’ve got to try this...
Listen to this Manifesting Amplifier Visualization Exercise before bed as much as you can (especially if you’ve been feeling dragged down or uninspired) -
And you’ll instantly raise your vibration and amplify your creation power so that you automatically
manifest anything you want starting as soon as you sleep tonight!
And the best part?
You don’t need to be awake to receive its blessings, and, it’s free!